Saturday 8 November 2014

Its that time of year again ..

Oh yes, its that time of year again, the digging out of the decorations, the writing of lists, and of course the music that fills our ears and our hearts. Christmas. I guess halloween and bonfire night flew by so quickly we all forgot it was the season to be jolly. I for one defiantly did.


My anxiety and depression has been running me wild. Basically ruining my relationship with my partner. Its such a struggle, I try and put on a brave face each day, in the end it becomes exhausting, making me feel even worse. I try and focus on the good, but sometimes I think 'is this my life?' and yes it is. Working in a retail job, next to minimum wage, not affording rent, yet affording to eat every rubbish food I can find, which results in my extreme weight loss. When did life get so meh. I guess there are ups & downs, its a personal journey in which I'm sure a lot of you are going through. <p>

Anyway, I have ordered some really good pens, so I'm going to start my christmas cards early and get on the typography hype :)

No comments :

Post a Comment