Monday 15 December 2014

The sad season

So. I suffer with extreme anxiety and depression. Well whilst writing this, it seems extreme. Im having such a bad time recently, I mean the other day i couldn't even get out of bed !! My dad calls November through to January the sad season, which is sad because i love christmas and new year, but i just keep thinking that my life is so pointless.
All I do is work in a shop,  5 days a week and then 2 days a week i do NOTHING. i never have any money, and I'm only 23 years old, i haven't seen any of the world, i didn't make it through university. I see everything as a failure. And i know that sounds so ungrateful, but its what depression does to you, turns you into something you dread, and what other people dread!
So just a quick post on how I'm doing. Nothing overly flashy or festive today.

 Big love folks, stay happy xx

No comments :

Post a Comment